[governance] Separate statement on themes for Vilnius

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:48:55 EST 2010

Hi Eric *et al*, nice 2 c u.

Just a thought... , Agree that HR is rather a reserved term and one could
run into HR HR by the way (example:  The Internet one first, its
administration second).

 IHR is even shorter.  Yet still goes catchingly beyond IR.

Cordial regards and *respectfully interfacing*,
LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff