[governance] VS: Next Steps

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Dec 20 22:29:40 EST 2010

By reading my note, I found this:

The chair said right after the lunch break:

"As chair, I listened carefully.
Commonly agreed that all stakeholders should be inclusive for the WG.
Here is Chair's proposal for your consideration.

We have 15 from Stakeholders plus International Organizations.
>From 15, 5 from Academic and Technical community
5 from Civil Society and 5 from the business group.
The leadership of these organizations will be able to select
representatives to join the member states of WG."

She didn't say how directly, but this was what she said.
I will ask the Chair/Secretariat about this.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org