[governance] Fwd: Sha's closing remarks

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Dec 15 18:20:35 EST 2010

In message <E180A591-192B-4BA1-BACF-8908B269C102 at acm.org>, at 17:20:53
on Wed, 15 Dec 2010, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> writes

>[ A MIME application / pdf part was included here. ]

Thanks for posting that.

It's the formal closing statement which he didn't read out, on the
grounds that "everyone in the room has a copy". Which was unfortunate
for the remote participants :(

The last paragraph describes what "happens next" - same message as I had
pieced together in an email to this list earlier today. The statement
isn't intended to reflect anything said from the floor on the day.

He also said some unscripted things, for which we don't have a
transcript, but the link to the archived webcast (of the afternoon) has
been widely circulated.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org