[governance] OC meetings in Geneva May 10 and 11 IGC statement?

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:46:05 EDT 2010

dear Erick,

I am opinion the case of Africa should constitute an exception. It's just a
blow of gong  but it seems to me that this situation is well
included/understood.

No Erick, I've reflected and raised a report high. Unfortunately, African
themselves do not worry. As for representativeness question , I think as
participation of individuals as well of government delegated, private sector
and International agencies is an option which deserves attention.
Generally, in  micro-economic implementation projects, collaboration with
these various institutions are often criteria of reliability.

As regards of Internet, this synergy become increasingly essential. It's
accordingly that I see MAG.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
GNSO and NCUC MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                          +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e
niveau.