[governance] Re Net Neutrality FW: NetworkWorld sent by Lee

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 28 16:29:22 EDT 2009

lee and all,

  Principals themselves are not problematic, only those that violate them
knowingly make such seem so.

  Google often violates net neutrality.  Yet AT&T making the accusation is
akin to the pot calling the kettle black.  Although this dog hunts in Googles
case, it difficult to distinguish whom is the hunted and whom is the pray
as they are both in this instance, indistinguishable.