[governance] Halal Search Engine

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 9 18:07:43 EDT 2009

Avri and all,

  There are no "Gods" as referred below, never have been.  Google's
search engine is unique in it's own right, but such does not make it
a Internet "God" or "God like" in any fashion.

  Google's search engine does violate searchers PII, and that is and has
been documented so many times I don't believe I can recall the actual
number.  As such, I nor any of our members will use their search engine.