[governance] Francis Muguet funeral arrangements

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Oct 27 16:14:29 EDT 2009

I¹m passing this on at Flore Muguet¹s request for those who might be able to
attend. I¹m sure Flore will be happy to provide further details if
necessary.

Ian Peter (message follows)

Thank  you so much for your emails,

My dad funerals Francis MUGUET, will be Saturday October 31 at 10am at the
East Chapel of Pere Lachaise Cemetery.
I'm so sad that he left this earth so fast and I'll be glad for him if a lot
of people are coming..

Thank you,

Flore MUGUET
danceflore at hotmail.com