[governance] Invite: Code of Good Practice for IG Workshop

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Sun Nov 15 05:51:59 EST 2009

Dear Anriette and all

This Workshop is a very good initiative, mainly for its agenda. As for its organisers, I once more do regret the absence of the European Union (and warmly congratulate the CoE and Mr Remmer, always on the IG forefront) because there are strong links with the developing countries namely in the framework of the EU-ACP agreements and especially with Africa through specialized bodies and mechanisms (Infrastructure, Education, Inter-parliamentarian, ...).
I do hope Africa will be well represented (i.e. with active CS speakers and contributors) and get the strong support from Europe for the proposals that help alleviate the critical problems Africans are facing in establishing a really continental Internet for the sake of the future of Africa and of its Culture(s).

With my best wishes for a successful IGF in plain respect with the WSIS CS declarations, and all the best

Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT