[governance] Re: [ga] Registrants

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 12 16:26:16 EST 2009

Karl and all,

  Thank you for the accurate and full historic review.  Furhter
I agree with your final conclusion.  However this being again
articulated, and thankfully more fully and accurately, what now
remains/exists is what we need to get busy working on and hopefully
singificantly improving, especially on the price and costing
side.