AW: AW: AW: [governance] JPA

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu May 28 02:49:30 EDT 2009

Carlos:
So, in a post-JPA world, modifications in the root zone file will continue to require the imprimatur of the NTIA priests. Shouldn't we be discussing the whole thing, or will we be happy with the end of the JPA alone?

Wolfgang:
Carlos I remember what you did say during the RIO IGF in December 2007: Slicy by Slice. And you refered to the "Jack the Ripper" principle. You will find your quotation in the IGF Book which Avri and I edited.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org