[governance] JPA

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Wed May 27 11:07:27 EDT 2009

No, it is not that difficult to craft a system to allow non-citizens to
have an equal right of action.  But this does mean the non-citizen must go
into the courts of that nation, which has linguistic, geographic and
financial implications.  I submit that is still better than reinventing
the wheel, with all the uncertainty (and expense) that implies.

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
                        -->It's warm here.<--