[governance] IGF Sharm golf tournament

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu May 21 15:19:23 EDT 2009

I am not exactly a golf fan, and I would rather not share what my son
Amir thinks of golf, golf courses (particularly ones in the middle of
the desert), and golf players...

Sometimes sport (and other distractions) can be a good idea during
important global events.

However, while a bunch of men/people from the internet governance civil
society caucus bearing golf clubs is probably a serious security
risk/health hazard, it could be quite strategic.

Do any of the Chinese delegates play?

Anriette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org