[governance] Can anyone surf to peking university?

Karl E. Peters kpeters at tldainc.org
Mon Jun 15 14:09:30 EDT 2009

Does the site you can see through your posted link look substantially
different than this one (http://en.pku.edu.cn/ ) that came up through
ASK.COM? If they are different, there is a story here. Otherwise, the
ramification is the obvious for ICANN, it is ever more marginalized. Of
course, that will come as a surprise only to ICANN. The rest of the
world can see the writing on the wall...

Karl E. Peters
620 Sea Island Road, #123
St. Simons Island, GA 31522  USA

Tel.: (912) 638-1638

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep in order to gain what he
cannot lose."  -Jim Elliot

     governance at lists.cpsr.org