[governance] Cities and Internet Governance

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Feb 24 13:17:59 EST 2009

This is the third or fourth time I have heard that assertion made, but no one that makes it has ever bothered to define and propose (in writing) a structure that gives you lots of constituencies and 6 Council seats without doing it the way we propose.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org
     governance at lists.cpsr.org