[governance] Feb 23-24 Geneva

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Feb 18 03:39:07 EST 2009

What I would suggest having talked to a few people is -

Evening of 22nd those of us who are in town should try to meet informally,
perhaps over dinner? Perhaps meeting near Gare du Cornavin or somewhere
central we can all get to easily. Those who know Geneva better than I do
might have a good suggestion.

23rd lunchtime is a GAID meeting which some of our key people will need to
attend. Those not involved if we care to could again meet and caucus then.

Best time for a more formal meeting appears to be lunchtime on Tuesday
(24th). I suggest we all try to set that aside and look at some longer term
issues.

Does that suit as a general plan?

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org