[governance] Call for contributions to February 2010

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 06:39:46 EST 2009

I just found out about this. The IGF Secretariat has given out a call
for contributions to be submitted by 15 January 2010 for input into
the February 2010 Open Consultations/MAG Meetings. I would like to
request IGC to create our input paper and submit:

Call for contributions: http://www.intgovforum.org/

Written contributions that take stock of the Sharm El Sheikh meeting
and provide suggestions for the agenda and format of the Vilnius
meeting are welcome and will be posted on an ongoing basis. Please
send the contributions to igf at unog.ch . All contributions submitted by
15 January 2010 will be reflected in a paper prepared as an input for
the february consultations.

Contributions are available
here:http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/contributions
A further round of consultations will take place on 10 May 2010
followed by a MAG meeting on 11-12 May 2010 at the Palais des Nations.

SO far they have received the following contributions:
- DYNAMIC COALITION ON INTERNET AND CLIMATE CHANGE (DCICC) Statement
On Climate Change and the Internet
- APC's assessment of the fourth Internet Governance Forum

I have also noted that IGC is not well mentioned on the contributions
section. Is that a lacking from our end, lets improve that and respond
to all these calls and make effective contributions!

--
Regards.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org