[governance] Re: *respites note* re Breaking Blogcasts: - Communications comments weign in on G.E. sale of NBC TV to Comcast.

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:05:28 EST 2009

Dear Jeff, thanks for coming in on this; I feel sure all here will be
appreciative.

On one dimension or another issues of *diversity*, or not, tend to emerge in
communication contexts - i.e. what's in  a network? - and with your support
of *Respectful Interfaces* (and more!) at large  - your contributions are
much appreciated.  And nicely "scholarshiped" as well as philosophical.

With warm regards, Linda M F.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Jeffrey A. Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com