[governance] Vote on proposed amendment to IGC charter:

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 25 16:47:45 EDT 2009

Ian and ll,

  I wish I could trust Gingers judgment and sense of fairness,
but I cannot given her recent name calling of myself and others.
As such Ginger along with a few others have demonstrated by their
own actions and words that their behavior and especially ethical
judgment leaves far too much to be desired accordingly Ian.