[governance] Unsubscribing and controlling the trolls

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Tue Aug 11 06:30:06 EDT 2009

Given the situation of the list (unfortunately, the main means the
caucus has at its disposal to build consensus -- and I insist the list
is not the caucus) and the apparent impossibility of trying a
resubscription process with new rules, this is what I am doing as well.

But we should really think of ways to use Internet tools so we can
express our views knowing, at a minimum, whom we are debating with.

frt rgds

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org