[governance] testing - for list administrators only

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:21:23 EDT 2008

Hello Rui Correia,

Some times the message settings in a list is such that the person posting a
message does not receive a copy of the message posted. This is on the
assumption that the person posting a message already has a copy of the
message posted. I think this is what happened.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy