[governance] visas for india?

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 11:12:03 EDT 2008

I didn't even though that there is a distinction. I have had problems with getting a VISA since the consulates here in the UK were not even aware of the IGF in Hyderabad and they were asking for a letter of invitation from the host country. After a lot of effort they still have not resolved the issue and they promised that they would look into it further. I have already send an email to the IGF Secretariat about this issue and they said that presumably they have been problems with other participants that want to get visas and they find it rather difficult. I will keep you informed for any developments.

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis

Lecturer in IT&T Law, Panellist,
Chair Membership Committee,
Global Internet Governance Academic Network,
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
141 St James Road,
Glasgow G4 0LT.