[governance] new igc website now up

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Oct 22 05:19:47 EDT 2008

Folks, the new IGC website is now up and running - same address,
www.igcaucus.org <http://www.igcaucus.org/> . Please let me know of any
problems you see - offlist if you like - being a new site I'd be surprised
if there aren't a few bugs here and there. No great bells and whistles here,
but it would be wonderful if people want to take this site from here and
develop it further.

Also looking for a volunteer website manager - you will need a little bit of
skills in drupal content management system (it's a bit techie but not too
bad) and an hour or so perhaps a month. Let me know if you would like to
take this on.

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com