[governance] EURODIG

Seiiti Arata seiiti.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:14:50 EDT 2008

Yes, this is available.

Also, a lot of interesting documents and brochures were provided to
participants.

As I do not enjoy carrying paper around, I googled every single one of them
and found the hyperlinks. Here they are:

CYBERCRIME

This brochure has the following text available online:

Convention on Cybercrime<http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/en/Treaties/Html/185.htm>

Explanatory Report<http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/EN/Reports/Html/185.htm>

and

Additional protocol<http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/en/Treaties/Html/189.htm>

DISABILITIES

Interesting documents on full participation of people with disabilities were
distributed in the event:

Resolution ResAP(2001)3 - Towards full citizenship of persons with
...<https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=233261&BackColorInternet=9999CC&BackColorIntranet=FFBB55&BackColorLogged=FFAC75>

Recommendation Rec(2006)5 of the Committee of Ministers to member
s...<https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=986865>

HUMAN RIGHTS

Human rights guidelines for online games
providers<http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/media/Doc/H-Inf%282008%29008_en.pdf>

Human rights guidelines for Internet service
providers<http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/media/Doc/H-Inf%282008%29009_en.pdf>

and

Declaration of the Committee of Ministers on human rights and the
r...<https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=849061>

OBSERVATORY

The European Audiovisual Observatory provided a brochure with main
activities to participants, and its contents are available at
http://www.obs.coe.int

CHILD PROTECTION

The Coe has the initiative Building a Europe for and with Children and there
is a website with more information at www.coe.int/children

Another document provided was the Declaration of the Committee of Ministers
on protecting the
dignity...<https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=1252427&Site=CM&BackColorInternet=9999CC&BackColorIntranet=FFBB55&BackColorLogged=FFAC75>.

FREE AND SAFE INTERNET

Recommendation CM/Rec(2007) 16 of the Committee of Ministers to
mem...<http://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=1207291>

Recommendation CM/Rec (2008)6 of the Committee of Ministers to
memb...<https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?Ref=CM/Rec%282008%296>

Building a free and safe Internet - Council of Europe submission
to...<http://www.coe.int/t/dc/press/source/CoE%20submission%20to%20IGF_100807FINAL.doc>

ICC BASIS

The International Chamber of Commerce also brought an interesting
publication, called An Inventory of Policy Positions and Practical
Guidance<http://www.iccwbo.org/uploadedFiles/ICC/policy/e-business/Statements/EBITT%20Inventory%20Brochure.pdf>,
1st Edition 2007

PROCESSING DATA

Another brochure was given to participants, called Convention for the
protction of individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal
data.

This brochure includes the following documents available online:

Convention for the protction of individuals with regard to
automati...<http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/en/Treaties/Html/108.htm>and
Explanatory
Report <http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/EN/Reports/HTML/108.htm>

Amendments to the Convention ETS No. 108 Allowing the European
Comm...<http://www.coe.int/t/e/legal_affairs/legal_co-operation/data_protection/Documents/International_legal_instruments/2Amendements%20to%20the%20Convention%20108.asp>and
Explanatory
Memorandum<http://www.coe.int/t/e/legal_affairs/legal_co%2Doperation/data_protection/documents/international_legal_instruments/2Explanatory%20Memorandum%20on%20the%20amendments%20to%20Convention%20108.asp#TopOfPage>

and

Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of
Individ...<http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/en/Treaties/Html/181.htm>and
Explanatory
Report <http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/EN/Reports/Html/181.htm>

INTERNET - A CRITICAL RESOURCE FOR ALL

https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=1344395&Site=CM&BackColorInternet=9999CC&BackColorIntranet=FFBB55&BackColorLogged=FFAC75

Sorry for the bad formatting, we are quite in a hurry as the event is
starting. Hope you enjoy the links

Best
Seiiti