Remote participation plans Re: [OCDC] Re: [governance] Do we

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu May 29 23:23:24 EDT 2008

On 29 May 2008, at 22:48, Adam Peake wrote:

> I should probably have written "So the secretariat and MAG stepped
> up"  rather than "So the secretariat and MAG stepped in."

Ah, English the language that divides native speakers from each other.

> I know the MAG monitored email addresses, English, Spanish, French,
> Portuguese. I kind of arranged that to happen (the monitoring, not
> the setting up of the actual lists, that was Chengetai or
> coordinated by Chengetai with the local hosts.)

Yes i remember that.

> And you monitored the chat rooms, and had it read to display if
> needed, right?

now that you remind me!  originally I only remembered not having
succeeded getting it displayed on the screen and forget about printing
up chat messages for the moderator to read.

it is like tests, i only remember what i get wrong.

thanks

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org