[governance] Mercenaries on the list-- Amateur, professional, mercenary semantics

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:50:28 EDT 2008

Hi all,

For once, I agree intoto with Suresh. He placed a rock solid argument
there. I hope ther should be no more beating about the bush.
Suresh, it was wll thought and, Kudos.0

Aaron

On 5/25/08, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net> wrote:

> With actual, well defined professionals, there's no conflict of interest
> from advocating your party's line, or fighting for your party's cause.
> Advocacy for pay, or fight for pay mercenaries tend to engender far less
> trust, and far more contempt, for obvious reasons, starting with the entire
> "conflict of interest" thing and going on to how loyal to a particular cause
> such people can be in the long run.

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22