[governance] A Wave of the Watch List, and Speech Disappears

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 5 15:19:52 EST 2008

It wasn't the powers the Department of Commerce has that were used here. They were completely different from what I can tell, and it was powers the Department of Treasury has, so a different arm of government and different powers in use. I wouldn't say it has to do with the spine of the registrar or the registrant either. Not everyone has the time and money needed to challenge orders like this. And maybe they, or maybe they didn't too, took legal advice and it wasn't favourable.

And the main problem with just posting articles to me is when full articles are posted it's a blatant breach of copyright.

David