[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sat Jun 28 03:19:18 EDT 2008

On 28 Jun 2008, at 09:10, Parminder wrote:

> We are working within this definition of membership and not outside
> the
> charter as you seem to imply.

And that seems to be a matter of opinion.

I think you should have attempted to revise the charter, if only to
clarify the ambiguities you have discovered, a while ago since you
believed as you do - though I guess we would have run into the same
issues over that vote.

I reiterate I am not trying to initiate an appeal of your decision.  I
am just stating my opinion and the actions I will take personally
based on my beliefs.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org