[governance] Re: IGC Membership list

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 26 04:26:22 EDT 2008

Suresh and all,

  After reading the charter very closely and now have a second
legal opinion as well, I cannot abide or recognize any provision
in the Charter that upholds Avri's contention and/or objection
as to the "Spirit" or word of the caucus charter.

  Further and with great sadness, as Avri is the Chair of ICANN's
GNSO I must in all good faith express my concern as to the ethical
grounds to consideration of openness and Transparency principal
of ICANN, the GNSO and bearing on those whom hold such
principals in high regard in ICANN's own Ethics statement made
in Paris meeting today.

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> I have replied to this email. And I am on the list.
>
> But I am already a member. As avri says this is against the spirit of the
> caucus.
>
> Parminder Jeet Singh [26/06/08 16:32 +0530]:
> >Dear IGC List Participant,
> >
> >We are preparing a list of members of the Internet Governance Caucus as per
> >its charter ( http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-charter_final-061014.html ). The
> >charter defines members as " individuals, acting in personal capacity, who
> >subscribe to the charter of the caucus". We request you to go through the
> >charter and if you are willing to subscribe to it, please indicate so in

 Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com