[governance] [process] the IGC charter

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Jul 14 14:49:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think the idea of a separate list for organizational cruft is a fine
idea.  I am not one who believes it necessary since i file everything
in a separate mailbox for every list until i am ready to read and then
read the threads (by subject) i find interesting. Except, of course,
on IGC where I read absolutely every word and will continue to do so
until relieved of appeals team duties - so I would probably redirect
them to same mailbox for simplicity sake, but i do not mind if they
come with separate addresses.

In the meantime, just adding the [process] token in the subject lines
allows those who abhor process discussions to just flush the entire
thread.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org