[governance] China invents the decimal network

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Jan 28 11:12:04 EST 2008

Remember the last such press release out of china?  Ipv9 or ipv10 or
something equally Jim Fleming-ish

Turned out later that it was a local vendor who managed to get an
endorsement from the ministry or some organ affiliated to it. And found
gullible and suitably patriotic reporters who were eager to believe those
guys had done wonders and eaten cucumbers ..

This is very likely something very similar

	srs

     governance at lists.cpsr.org