[governance] goodbye!

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Jan 10 14:31:25 EST 2008

I am leaving this mailing list as of today.

It has become a place where people come with opinions, which often
are not constructive, but critical for the sake of criticism.
I feel I would be more productive and will contribute at other
relevant mailing lists and places, where people discuss ideas in a
friendly, constructive, and positive way.

I wish you all (yes, all) good time in 2008, and beyond.

Best,
Veni
http://blog.veni.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org