[governance] Free Web Plan Being Pushed by FCC Head

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:47:05 EST 2008

Hello All,

The new US Administration is likely to have the an FCC that might think at
least a bit differently about censorship, tiered Internet and on other
related central issues of concerns to the Internet users.

The Obama FCC transition team is led by Susan Crawford of One Web Day
<http://www.onewebday.org>and Kevin Warbach of the Supernova group and there
is nothing to indicate that these two leaders would bring in a new team that
is insensitive to users.

http://www.circleid.com/posts/susan_crawford_kevin_werbach_obama_fcc_review_team_leads/

We don't have to be very concerned about the plan proposed by the outgoing
FCC chief especially after reading the news item by Rauf Bendrath. These are
changing times and lets wait and watch...

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
India.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy
http://www.circleid.com/members/3601/