[governance] Co-coordinator elections update

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Dec 9 15:51:19 EST 2008

Please note that unfortunately we have not been able to accept the
nomination of John Walubengo as he is not a member of the mailing list
currently (or subsequently a member of the mailing list of two months
standing who can confirm they are a member of civil society). These are in
our charter the membership conditions. I've written to John outlining this,
and encouraging him to join with us.

So the final list of candidates is

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy

Asif Kabani

Ginger Paque

I've now written to each candidate asking them to provide a 500 word
bio/statement for publication here, and on our website and wiki. I expect
that, with the kind co-operation of Derrick Cogburn, we should have the
election underway in a week or so and finalized before Christmas.

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com