[governance] Re: FYI: The Path Towards Centralization of Internet Governance Under the UN essay

Dessi Greve dpefeva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:18:05 EST 2008

 I am not arguing if it is pro- or anti-.

It is just a very well written article, with lots of quotes, and answers to
some of the questions previously raised in this mailing list, as well as in
discussions where ISOC-Bulgaria has participated. Mainly - what is the IGF,
why it seems so focused on ICANN, who are the driving forces behind some of
the attacks on the current governance model, etc.