[governance] new MAG members

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Aug 22 07:26:53 EDT 2008

I shared my feeling about Adam's rotation offline with him. Everyone knows
his stellar contribution to the MAG, especially with respect to CS's
interests.

I think we should adopt a formal motion putting on record our appreciation
and gratitude for his exemplary stint at the MAG. I propose so because as we
all know his work and contribution has really been way out of the ordinary.

I also take the opportunity to congratulate all the new members of the MAG.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org