[governance] new MAG members

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Aug 22 07:06:24 EDT 2008

Congratulations to all those selected - I am personally sad to see Adam
Peake rotated out, because of his great contribution and excellent liaison
with civil society. And I thought a few more of our nominees were worthy of
selection, but were not chosen. But congratulations also to a number of
other participants here as well - among them I see Bertrand de la Chapelle,
Raul Echeberria, Alejandro Pisanty, who have also been included. Despite a
few individual disappointments there are some good inclusions.

Ian Peter

Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd

PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com

  _____