[governance] Letter to the MAG on visibility of 'rights

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Aug 13 09:23:09 EDT 2008

In message
<43E4CB4D84F7434DB4539B0744B009A00C7CF3 at DATASRV.GLOBAL.local>, at
11:02:53 on Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Lisa Horner <lisa at global-partners.co.uk>
writes
>There's still discussion about whether "Bill of rights" is the right name for the coalition.

This has implications of a "negotiated text" which is one of the
'outcomes' that I thought the IGF was constitutionally opposed to.

(Not to criticise the objective, but is the IGF the right venue).
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org