[governance] Proposed contribution for the Hyderabad programme

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 12 06:51:35 EDT 2008

Adam and all,

  Well Adam I am sure I don't agree fully.  The old adage is that
the Devil is often in the Details is oh so true.  Milton as a legally
trained individual know this all to well.  So am I, and I do as well.
Seems that Parminder is also so clued, as it were...

  Right now there doesn't seen to be a draft document or specified
proposal.  This is fine if this is the beginning of the process.  It's not
if one is asking for blind trust support.  Yet I do support the effort
and concept.  I reserve my support and would council our members
to do so as well for the time being and until there is a draft document,
and or position statement paper.

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
My Phone: 214-244-4827

     governance at lists.cpsr.org