[governance] Workshop proposal: The Role and Mandate of the IGF

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Apr 27 08:33:49 EDT 2008

If the concerted WG is going to change the proposal incorporating any
comments made on the list, pl send it to me by 6 PM GMT tomorrow. I know
that’s bit tight, but we don’t have any option here. I think except for the
role and mandate workshop the WGs can do the finalization right away (if any
changes are to be made). Thanks.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org