[governance] IGC nomcom process and results

klohento at panos-ao.org klohento at panos-ao.org
Fri Apr 25 10:20:12 EDT 2008

I agree with what Qusai said below.

Regarding my personal statement, no problem of course to send it to the
list. But I think, as one colleague send in a private exchange, that
sending all statements on the list would be like a spam. One of the nomcom
mails  had already indicated that they would include at least I think
nominees statements in the report, so personally I thought it's not really
useful that each person send his statement on the list.

Regards

KL

     governance at lists.cpsr.org