[governance] IGC workshops

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 22:47:30 EDT 2008

Dear Parminder and All,

Best weekend wishes.

Thank you for this post/proposal and the subsequent ones.  I reply to this
one as the stem for further discussing the 'rights based approach.'  I would
like to join this WG and am very interested in terms of *I**CT4all* or other
*equal-participation* tenets.  From diverse but linked perspectives we can
well concern outselves with what a rights-based approach means, but also if
NOT rights based, what other bases of *Inclusion* can (and some can) be
proposed with equal vigor.

As well, when 'push comes to shove' or 'glance comes to embrace,' among us
we might discuss whether  society is ready to really mean ALL even in a
rights-based milieu.

(I am not sure we would want to broach the latter publicly or not ... but
this is just a note on the appealing flavor of the whole subject as focal to
the entire IGF theme.  One suggests).

And with warm regards, extending thanks for the  forum,

:) LDMF.
-
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme.
Individual e-post.
For I.D. only: Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations
(CCC/UN) [ Civsci NGO].
International Disability Caucus, National Disability Party, United Nations
education, values, and technical committees;
Analyst, author, inventor in computing fields ARPANet forward.
Other Affiliations on Request.