[governance] Network Neutrality - A key IG issue ... ?

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Apr 16 05:59:39 EDT 2008

Robert Guerra wrote:
> Kwasi:
>
> As the issue you raise is really more related to network neutrality, i
> hope you don't mind that I've changed the subject line...
How? Isn't this just pricing? We have some ISPs that offer unlimited
bandwidth, some that offer transfer limits, with more data transfer for
more $$, but they are all neutral as to the content that you
send/receive and who you are. I know that my mobile internet (unlimited
data at home) is very much metered in the US (when I checked email on my
cell phone in JFK airport, I got data charges by the kb)
Jacqueline

     governance at lists.cpsr.org