[governance] NOMCOM - MAG nominations .... Call for Caipirinyas

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Apr 3 05:43:28 EDT 2008

Hi All

The nomcom for selecting IGC nominees for the MAG has started functioning
with the following members. (It will begin deliberating on actual selection
after the 8th when submission of nominations close.)

Gurumurthy K

Ian Peter

Robert Guerra

Rudi Rusdiah

Hakikur Rahman

They were asked to elect a (voting) chair among themselves, with nomcom
experience being the main criterion. They have elected Robert Guerra as the
nomcom chair. Please help them to do their work by sharing your views on the
criteria for selecting IGC nominees for the MAG.

Also, to remind once again that nominations, including self-nominations, for
being considered by the nomcom for selection of IGC nominees for the MAG
have to sent in by the 8th of April. Nominations can be sent to the nomcom
chair, Robert Guerra and the co-coordinators. Thanks.

Parminder

(I am still in areas with no connectivity - this was a brief interlude while
passing through a connectivity area. I will be connected 6th afternoon
onwards. )

  _____