SV: [governance] space on Nov.11th

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Sep 26 07:10:22 EDT 2007

> I was wondering whether we should schedule a caucus and/or "CS plenary"
> meeting later in the week. As meetings go until 19:30 there is not much
> available space, but perhaps we could use Thursday evening (the last
> day) or Wednesday (but we'd have basically to do it over dinner time).
> Opinions?

But wouldn't 11th 5 or 530 PM be ideal, when we have more time and space. We
can try to make pre IGF afternoon/ evening as a regular IGC annual meeting
to catch the maximum possible numbers - without the hustle and bustle of an
ongoing IGF.

We can try another smaller shorter meeting later in the week as well, but
lets go along with the 11th meeting as the main one for the IGC.

Parminder
Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890