[governance] Speakers for IGF - ideas?

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:48:34 EDT 2007

Has anyone else noticed we are WAY OT here??

The subject line of this thread is: Speakers for IGF - ideas?

Perhaps it's my fault (if so I can't apologise enough)
for kicking off all this blather about ICANN, when I suggested:

_somebody from the IANA (David Conrad?)
somebody from the RIR communities (Alain Aina?)
somebody from the IETF side (Lynn St. Amour? Brian Carpenter?)
somebody from an IPv6 NGO (Jordi Palet?)
somebody from a rootserver (Paul Vixie/Dan Karrenberg?)
somebody from the CS/.org domain field (Alexa Raad?)_

If you notice ICANN has very little to do with most of these CIR policy areas,
Yet again....ICANN is sucking all the "heat and light" from the discussion.

Can we please refocus this thread on speakers??
I am the only one who has pitched a short list (withthe exception of
MM who pitched USG reps).

Can we keep the other discussion in the other thread please?

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim