[governance] number of workshops and forums

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:23:09 EST 2007

hi jeanette and all

My 2 cents on workshop quality and quantity: i think the key criteria for
admittance should be the connection to INTERNET GOVERNANCE. I myself have a
broad definition and i think selection should be broad but here in Rio are
workshops about e.g. education, or e.g. intellectual property law , where
not even the attempt is made to connect it to internet governance.

If we do not want this innovative political body to become just another
conference we do need to be more focused and hence selective.

best
max