[governance] Result of informal survey on Critical Internet Resources

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:43:42 EST 2007

Dear Paul

I opened the link which is but producing HTML, meaning that my machine
cannot open it.
For expediency, why not copy the text and paste on the message space.
You will be saving time for down loading in this activity packed
period. That is workable, isn't it? I hope others in my situation can
soon have solace through your generosity

Warmly
Aaron

On 11/14/07, Paul Wilson <pwilson at apnic.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Some of you will remember a question I posted to this list a while ago,
> asking for views on what are "Critical Internet Resources".  I received
> nearly 100 responses, and have reported them here:
>
>   http://www.apnic.net/news/docs/cir-pwilson-20071112.pdf
>
> I am well aware of the limitations of this type of approach, and of course
> the (intentional) vagueness of the question itself.  However I hope some
> will find this interesting.  I'm sure Google will like it.  :-)
>
> Paul.

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22