[governance] connect to video?

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Nov 12 10:58:58 EST 2007

David, instructions in the streaming Web page indicate the use of the
VLC player as well, which comes with the needed mp4 codec (and many
other codecs) and is easily installable in a Mac. You can download VLC
from http://www.videolan.org/. Depending on what you have already
installed in your Mac, you might not have the specific codec needed.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org