[governance] On line information on the CS self-nomination process for GAID Strategy Council

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Wed Nov 7 13:14:45 EST 2007

Dear all,

Note that we created an information page on the CS Self Nomination process
for the GAID Strategy Council Membership:

http://www.ngocongo.org/index.php?what=news
<http://www.ngocongo.org/index.php?what=news&id=10462> &id=10462

The list of names of the volunteers, ordered by date of receipt of message
indicating interest, is published HERE
<http://www.ngocongo.org/index.php?what=pag&id=10463> .

We have 6 volunteers so far (all men! Not gender balanced at all.), we would
need 25 to make the selection process really random.

Let me remind you the calendar of this process:

20 November 2006: deadline for volunteering to the Nomination Committee

21 November 2006: random selection of the Nom Com members

25 November 2006: deadline for candidatures to the CS NomCom for membership
to the GA Strategy Council

25-30 November 2006: on-line work on the nomination committee

30 November 2006: submission on the CS Nom Com recommendation the GAID
Secretariat

Best,

Ph

Philippe Dam