[governance] Reporting from the IGF

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:52:23 EST 2007

Dear Parminder and All:

In response re discussion of reporting IGF-II, and in particular in the
sense of individual sources of reporting, I plan coverage in person and/or
by WEB from the *Respectful Interfaces* approach / platform, and if useful
to others that will be great.

In all forms of *people assembling* (verb) and  toward broadening *Peoples
Assemblies* (noun), there will doubtless emerge a pool of shared
observations, to which we can look forward eagerly.

Very best wishes and of course *Respectfully Interfacing,* LDMF.
--
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.
For I.D. only here: Communications Coordination Committee For The United